Careers at German Educare
German Educare helps students further their studies to Europe, in particular to Germany. With about 400 institutions of higher education offering 19,000 courses, Germany offers many opportunities for international students to pursue their dream courses. German universities are recognised all around the world, and it’s no wonder that Germany is one of the top study destinations worldwide! International students enjoy tuition-free education and they are even allowed to work part-time to support themselves.
Our Pathway to Germany program is a year-long preparation program, where students learn and master the German language. It doesn’t stop there – we guide students step-by-step to select and apply to the different universities. Our mission is to make more students (and parents) be aware of the different educational opportunities overseas, especially in Germany.
As a designer, you will play an active role in the following:
- participate in the development of brand identity by way of creative executions
- work with the marketing team to create and develop global campaigns, inclusive of concept, layout, design and other visual elements
- contribute to team management of social media channels, to ensure that marketing campaigns and efforts transform across all digital channels
- engaged in web design and development, taking into account the UI/UX considerations
- engaged in a learning management system (LMS) design and development, taking into account the UI/UX considerations
- produce short clips, GIFs and videos
- manage and assist in the direction of any visual projects
- manage weekly visual updates across website, and landing pages
- design presentations, flyers, buntings and any creative work
You will be a good fit if you have a good sense in design, knows how to use designing softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe XD, and is able to produce high quality designs within tight deadlines.
As a marketing intern, you will be assisting the marketing team with their online and on-the-ground marketing efforts. Day-to-day tasks will include content writing, crafting advertisements and social media posts, coordinating talks and other efforts to ensure maximum outreach to our target audience.
Bonus points if you are also fluent in Mandarin, have a creative flair and have experience with designing tools such as Photoshop.
As an education consultant, you will be helping students make an informed decision to study abroad. Your tasks will include advising students and parents on overseas study options, assisting students with university, accommodation, pre-internship and visa applications, ensure that student’s documents are in order (translated and certified), attend education fairs and exhibitions, give talks related to studying abroad in Germany and other European countries, follow up with leads via phone and email, helping the marketing team as well as other administrative work.
A good education consultant has good communication skills and is able to switch from their tasks to entertain walk-in consultation requests or incoming calls.