Business education at EU Business School
With campuses in cosmopolitan cities; Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux and Munich, EU Business School is an award-winning business school.
Classes are conducted in English, and students can opt to study fully online too.
Students immerse in a real-world business environment and frequently take part in guest speaker sessions, company visits, field trips, case studies, business simulations and internships.
Join EU, meet people from over 100 different countries and get connected with an alumni network of 27,000 graduates.
Why EU Business School?
Students come from over 100 different countries, and most of them can speak at least two languages.
Students are closer to other students and faculty members, and this helps them perform better.
The entire programme, from lectures, assignments, exams to your final dissertation is conducted in English.
Students learn not just from case-studies, but also by interacting with company leaders.
EU experiential learning takes the following forms:
- Company visits. Students have visited international companies like BMW, Nestlé and EUFA.
- Guest speakers. Famous leaders such as the former Secretary-General of the UN, Kofi Annan, the CEO of the Montreux Jazz Festival, Mathieu Jaton, the former President of the Swiss Confederation, Adolf Ogi, and the Chairman of Nestlé, Paul Bulcke, have given conferences at EU.
- Study tours. Visit and obesrve corporations, commercial hubs, government and trade organizations around the world, and meet with the senior management.
- International conferences.
Learn from highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders.
EU Business School is ranked among the best. Programs within our network are consistently featured in the top tier of global and European rankings.
- Ranked no.1 in CEO Magazine’s online global rankings for six years running
- Number 1 in the world for diversity in QS Global MBA rankings
- Awarded four stars for excellence in business education by QS Stars
- Ranked fifth in the QS MBA Guide Return on Investment Report for salary uplift in Europe
- Sixth-best business school for female students according to Capital magazine
- EU’s Online MBA ranked 11th in the world by QS Top MBA (2020)
- Ranked 30 worldwide by América Economía in its global MBA rankings
- Ranked 42 in the Top 50 in the QS European MBA Rankings
- Ranked in the top tier for global and European MBA programs by CEO Magazine
- Ranked in the top 150 worldwide by QS Global MBA rankings
The Career Services Department (CSD) at EU Business School help students enhance their career prospects.
From helping students build a strong online presence, organising career workshops and networking events, the Career Services Department will help you land a job.
Connect with over 27,000 alumni around the world.
EU Munich Campus
- Located in the city center
- Student body of approximately 500
- New state-of-the-art building
EU Munich campus is centrally located across the street from the historic and lively Theresienwiese fairground, home to the world-famous Oktoberfest, placing students at the heart of this international city. The bright and modern campus features contemporary learning facilities that have been specifically designed to optimize the student experience. It is situated in close proximity to top companies like BMW, Siemens, Coca-Cola, MAN Trucks, Audi and Porsche, where students regularly go on company visits.
The entrepreneurial environment at EU is fantastic. A lot of the lecturers actually own their own businesses, so when they give you assignments, you really feel the need to do it as if it were real life.
We established a great working culture and will remain in touch for many years to come.