BACHELOR. BUSINESS. MUNICH.
If you are passionate about international business and wants to be a global leader, the Bachelor's degree at EU is made for you.
STUDY BACHELOR'S DEGREE AT EU BUSINESS SCHOOL
Six semesters/three years
NUMBER OF CREDITS
FEES PER TERM
October & February. Year-round admission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bachelor of Science (Hons) Degree
BSc (Hons) in International Business
with the following minor:
- Business Administration
- Communication & Public Relations
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- International Relations
- Sports Management
- Digital Business, Design & Innovation
- Business Finance
Bachelor’s of Arts (Hons) Degrees
- BA (Hons) in Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Business Management (Marketing)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management (Finance)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management (Enterprise)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management (HR Management)
- Most students are between 17 to 26 years old
- 54% of students are women
- 96% of students are international
- 2,000 students have enrolled to EU’s Bachelor’s degree programs
All lectures and classes are taught fully in English.
Yes, there are 4 EU campuses: Munich, Barcelona, Geneva, and Montreux. If you wish to experience living in more than one city, let us know.
Bachelor's degree at EU Business School
Leave your contact below and we will get in touch with you.
The next intake for the Bachelor’s degree programs is on 25th January 2021.
During my time at EU Business School, lecturers always worked closely with students. You always had someone to discuss your questions and ideas with. I really enjoyed this very hands-on teaching approach.