MBA. LEARN FROM CEOS. MUNICH.
If you are looking to learn about business from company CEOs, the MBA at EU is made for you.
STUDY MBA AT EU BUSINESS SCHOOL
Three terms/one year (full time) or six terms/two years (part time)
NUMBER OF CREDITS
FEES PER TERM
October, January & March
2 years of professional working experience
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 11 majors students can choose from:
- International Business
- Communication & Public Relations
- International Marketing
- Global Banking & Finance
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- Digital Business
- Sports Management
- Human Resources Management
- Design Management
- Blockchain Management
Classes on campus are prioritized, but EU has a hybrid learning approach which utilizes virtual learning as well.
Students will graduate with the following degrees:
- A state-accredited MBA degree from the University of Roehampton in London, U.K.
- A Certificate of Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland in the selected major.
All lectures and classes are taught fully in English.
Yes, there are 4 EU campuses: Munich, Barcelona, Geneva, and Montreux. If you wish to experience living in more than one city, let us know.
- 93 MBA/MSc employed through EU Munich Career Services in 2019 and 2020
- 95% currently working in Germany
- 96% placement success rate within 6 months
- 383 job opportunities posted last year on our exclusive careers’ portal graduate
Here’s what you can expect if you study at EU Business School:
Leave your contact below and we will get in touch with you.
The upcoming intakes for the MBA programs are on 18 January 2021 and 22 February 2021.
At EU, I found intellectually stimulating discussions, international colleagues, networking opportunities and relevant courses that bridge business theory and practice. After my MBA, I felt I could immediately apply the knowledge and skills I had acquired to my work.
The reason I went to EU was because of its small class sizes and it was all international students. There were many students from the Middle East, from Asia, South America, and I think that having that wide-range of backgrounds is something that I later found extremely helpful when working in an international environment.
One of the main advantages here at EU is the lecturers. They have real-life business experience and the majority of them work at multinationals at an executive level.